THE TANYA TUCKER TRIBUTE: CELEBRATING AN ICON IN COUNTRY MUSIC
Country music star and singer-songwriter Tanya Tucker has partnered with premier online estate sale marketplace, EVERYTHING BUT THE HOUSE (EBTH), for THE TANYA TUCKER TRIBUTE: CELEBRATING AN ICON IN COUNTRY MUSIC, a curated online auction featuring memorabilia from her personal archives. A percentage of the sale proceeds will go toward Sweet Relief Musicians Fund, which provides financial assistance to career musicians and industry workers who are facing illness, disability, or age-related problems. This nostalgic sale will start on Thursday, June 16, 1:00 a.m. CDT on EBTH.com.
Click here to visit the auction now!
1) 1970's Vintage "Delta Dawn" Embellished and Bejeweled Denim Ensemble
2) 1992 Harley-Davidson "Screamin' Eagle" Xl883 Hugger with Custom Paint and Accessories
3) 1975 Vintage Nudie's Rodeo Tailors of North Hollywood Red, White & Blue Stage Ensemble
4) Azzedine Alaïa Designer Black Leather Bustier and Fringed Mini Skirt
5) 18K Two Tone Gold, Tanzanite and Diamond Openwork Ring
6) Ammons of El Paso, Texas Red and Black Leather Custom Handmade Cowgirl Boots with Tanya Tucker Logo
7) Fernando Wong Couture Beaded Evening Gown
8) Women's 18K White Gold and Diamond Rolex Date Wristwatch
9) Manuel Custom Made Black Gabardine Coat with Red Floral Embroidery and Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones
10) Yamaha Guitar Custom Made for Tanya Tucker in 1977
11) Vintage Diana Venegas Haute Couture of Beverly Hills Ensemble Tanya Wore on "The Love Boat"
12) Final Draft of Television Script for "The Love Boat"
13) Vintage Bojeongles Originals Embellished Purple Spandex Stage Ensemble Tanya Wore on "Tanya Tucker, Live" Album Cover
14) Manuel Custom Made Embroidered Blouse and Pants Embellished with Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones
15) 1970s Vintage RCA Victor Solid State 4-Speed Portable Record Player with "Tanya Tucker" in Ink on "ACGA" Label
16) Vintage Lillie Rubin Gown Tanya Wore at The Grammy's in 1979
17) Rolling Stone Special 1975 HI-FI Issue No. 170, September 26, 1974 Featuring Tanya Tucker
20) Bob Mackie Navy Blue Formal Gown Tanya Wore at The CMA Awards in 1997
18) Pair of Sunglasses with Red Lenses and Goldtone Metal Frames Tanya Wore for her "Hangin In" Video
19) Baracci Haute Couture of Beverly Hills Formal Gown Worn at "The Night of 100 Stars, A Celebration of The Academy Awards" in 2008